Monday, November 05, 2007

moving along...

Been sticking with the plan and playing 80 min of so of oinline poker a day... as of now, I am 7.3K vpp away from becoming a supernova...
so, I should be one of those by next week sometime. Yay...

I recently started to exercise a little game selection... I used to always just play in whatever game was available... but now I look at the stats of the games to see which is the best and am willing to wait a bit before I play. I think this has helped my bottom line as I am definitely up against worse players than I had been up against.

Also, I started playing on FTP a bit more because the games are juicier there...

went to the Borgata a week ago, dropped 750 over 3 days... the last hand I played I lost a 900 pot when the card that made my flush made another guy's full house. not complaining (he had me beat all the way), just aware how the turn of a card can, in the short term, be the difference between a winning and losing trip.

1 comment:

Joe said...

I heard you took a bad beat involving 2 bisexual woman and a pair of sneakers. That's gotta be worse than a 4 outer on the river.