Thursday, October 04, 2007

Onward!

So, things continue to go well in the quest for supernova status. I seem to win for three days, then give a lot back on the fourth day. but that said, I'm at my high point for the year right now, so that's something. I now have almost 71K vpps. I've done 40K vpp in 47 days... I only have to do 29k in the last 88 days to get there. Of course, my goals have been raised now. I want to do enough vpp that PS gives me a WSOP Main Event package for next summer. I've run some spreadsheets, and it's totally doable.

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 6785010

1 comment:

Chris said...

Damn Jlev, that's crazy. I am just trying to make it to silver star on Pokerstars. You got game